1. The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall, in all respects, govern this agreement.
2. Reservations Procedure:All Reservations must be placed in writing with Lion Roars Central Reservations as follows:
Telephone Number: +27 (21) 424 1530;
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Single Supplement:A single supplement, calculated at 30%, applies
For Peak Season, the Room Rate applies for single occupancy
4. Rate Inclusions: accommodation, breakfast, in-room tea and coffee
5. Rate Exclusions: all drinks, transfers, telephone calls, laundry and any items of a personal nature
6. Check-In Time: 2pm
Check-Out Time: 10am
7. Group Bookings: In the event of a reservation being made for 6 or more rooms for the same period at the same property, this will be classified as a group reservation for which separate terms apply.
8. Guide & Driver Room/s:
9. Peak Season: Min Stay & Double Occupancy:
10. Provisional Bookings: Provisional bookings are held for 14 Days only, over peak season it will be held for 7 Days only
11. Deposit/Payment Policy FIT:
12. Cancellation Policy:
Current to 30 September 2023:
COVID CANCELLATION (valid until 30 Sep 22):
In cases where a guest is prevented from taking up their booking due to any governmental regulation, such as closure of borders or any medical incident relating to COVID 19 (medical proof required), all cancellation costs will be waived and all monies will be refunded. This applies to all bookings up to 48 hours of arrival. Proof of positive test, or Covid travel disruption documents will need to be provided. For any non-Covid related cancellations the standard cancellation terms will apply. Lion Roars retains the right to amend terms without prior notice.
13. Lion Roars reserves the right to amend rates & terms without prior notice.
14. Rates are in South African Rand and include 15% VAT.
15. No Tourism levy is charged at present.